​​​Methods of payment for school invoices

At Mabel Park State High School we have a number of ways for parents/carers to pay their children’s school fees, excursions/activities throughout the year.  Information, including school fees, is available via the links below:

Cash Window

Open Tuesday to Thursday each week between 8am and 2pm for both students and parents to pay over the counter and receive a receipt immediately. 

You can pay either by Cash or Eftpos and both Debit and Credit Cards are accepted.  Minimum payment by Eftpos is $10.  We cannot accept payment over the counter outside these hours.

Internet Banking:  this allows parents/carers to pay 24/7 over the internet for any outstanding debts listed on your School Debtors Statement.  Our school bank account payment details are as follows:-

  • School’s Bank Account Name: Mabel Park State High School General Account
  •  BSB Number: 064-168 (CBA Woodridge Branch)
  •  Account Number:  00090546
  •  Reference Details:  Please record Students Name and Invoice/Offer Number in reference/details section so payment can be recorded correctly.
  •  If insufficient details are supplied, payments will be applied to the oldest debt for that Family/Customer.


Minimum payment of $10 can be made at any time, you must use the reference numbers provided on the school statement. BPAY automatically picks the oldest invoice in the family.


To make payments for individual invoices, please look at your statement for all the codes for you child/chicldren and pay on BPoint.


For those families who receive Centrelink payments each fortnight- a direct debit arrangement may be organized between Centrelink, our families and Mabel Park State High School where school fees are paid off fortnightly over the course of the year. You are able to arrange your deductions to be started by completing a form through school. Simply contact Centrelink using your normal payment number, who will process your deduction request and assist you with any questions you have concerning Centrepay.

Centrepay Deductions – the easy way to pay your bills and expenses

Centrepay is a voluntary bill-paying service that is free for Centrelink customers. Use Centrepay to arrange regular Deductions from your Centrelink payment. You can start or change a Deduction at any time. The quickest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online.

You can use Centrepay to pay bills and ongoing expenses like rent, gas, electricity, water and phone, as well as other household costs.

Use Centrepay to make regular Deductions from your Centrelink payments. Centrepay is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink customers. Go to for more information and to set up your Centrepay Deductions.

The deduction amount will be taken out of your fortnightly payment before you receive it and deposited into our school bank account under your child/children’s name. This amount will then be applied to any of the outstanding fees relating to your student/s.

You will need to quote Mabel Park State High Schools’ Centrepay Reference Number which is 555061593H.

If your student is in Year 10 or Year 11 and has fees owing from previous years and they want to participate in fee paying subjects this will not be permitted until the old fees are paid in full and the student will be required to reselect subjects that do not have fees attached to them.

Payments of all school fees should be finished by the end of October of each school year.

Parent Refunds: When students are transferring to another school, if parents are in credit of payments the school requires parent bank account details to be provided to the school before student leaves. If no bank details are provided we will not be able to refund as no cheques are given out.

​If you would like any assistance with payment options, please contact our school Administration Team on 3489 2333.​

Last reviewed 24 February 2022
Last updated 24 February 2022